Monday, September 16, 2013

friend ad

I'm looking for someone who has a great sense of humor. You need to know how to just kick back and relax sometimes. You need to know how to have a good time, and have fun. You need to be reliable so if im ever in a ind i know i could call you up and you would be there for me. You need to e trust worthy so if i tell you something secret you wont go around telling people what i said. You must like to watch and play sports like football or basketball. You need to be somewhat athletic and not a couch potato. No neat freaks aloud, i don't want you reorganizing all my stuff. No cry baby's or hypochondriacs, i don't want to hear you whine about everything. You have to e ale to make me laugh alot.  If this is you then we can definitely be friends.

1 comment:

  1. I have a lot of things in common with you're ad. Especially the neat freak part. I don't like when people clean up my stuff. Also I don't like hearing people whine about everything too.

    ReplyDelete